Hi everyone! I was just wondering of anyone knew how exactly statements were numbered. I wrote a little statement as a short story and I felt like the appropriate way to name it was to give it an official number. I can't remember the episode in season one where Jon and Tim talked about Gertrude's numbering system, but I know it's a bit complicated. Is there anyone who could explain it to me, or point me to the right episode?
What's on your mind?
I was attempting to explain the concept of the entities to a friend who has no idea about anything to do with TMA, and ended up making a rough chart to explain simply what each entails and how I personally think they connect to each other. It's super hard given that a few of these fears overlap with one but perhaps not another, but I think I made it as accurate as I could whilst keeping it as simple as physically possible. I'd love to know other peoples opinions on what changes they would make, or what fears they would move!
hi! i realised listening to ep 32 (hive) that the oliver jane mentions is very probably 'antonio blake' from ep 11 (dreamer).
- oliver works with jane in the "good energies spiritual supplies shop"
- 'antonio blake' states "i now work selling crystals and tarot cards in a “magic” shop”
- in the follow-up to ep 11 tim has apparently confirmed that 'antonio blake' is a fake name
- the oliver mentioned by jane in ep 32 seemed to always look at her with sadness, and then, once, with fear.
- 'antonio' sees people who are about to die in his dreamscape, and would probably look at jane sadly if he recognised her from the dream. the fear could either be because of whatever jane did during her breakdown at work, or it could be because she was still walking around even after she'd apparently 'died' in the dream
i'm sure people have made this connection before, but i couldn't find it anywhere on the wikia and was wondering if it should be added to the page for either episode 11 (as it provides possible insight into 'antonio''s identity) or episode 32, and if so, whether that should be in a subsection on the episode page for 'theories' or 'connections to other episodes' or something. or is there a special page for unconfirmed connections that i'm unaware of that these things could be added to?
After listening to season one I noticed that the schizophrenic father of the builder mentioned a man with all the bones in his hands not wanting him to continue his work and then he ends up dead. Later Sasha meets Micheal who has all the bones in his hands. It's probably the same thing but is it the thing that killed the schizophrenic?
20 Votes in Poll
Welcome to Discussions!
This is the place to talk about your favorite topic, to share news, theories, ideas, and to connect with others.
To learn more about what you can do here, check out community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Discussions
If you're an admin on this community, read more about how you can customize your Discussions and set up guidelines for contributors: community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Admin_and_Moderator_Tools_in_Discussions